Naruto: United Front

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Latest topics

» Gambar Sextoon Bergerak
Dinner for Two EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 am by 

» Video Mama Dan Anak Ngentot
Dinner for Two EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am by 

» Photo Funia In Bollywood Online Efect Aditor
Dinner for Two EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am by 

» An afternoon in Sukai
Dinner for Two EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm by Alzack Hyuuga

» Van Takasugi
Dinner for Two EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am by Van

» Mimi's Training~
Dinner for Two EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm by Ryokubo

» Dinner for Two
Dinner for Two EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm by Mayuki Kusabana

» Kaguya Vs Haruno, Legend's Fight (no killing)
Dinner for Two EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm by Haruno Rain

» Topics That Need Replies?
Dinner for Two EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm by Kino

» The Gokage Summit!
Dinner for Two EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm by Mayu

» S-rank Mission: Alliance
Dinner for Two EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm by Kyofu Senju

» Won't be on~
Dinner for Two EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am by Mioko

Villages

Kowaiigakure
Kowaiikage ~ Mr. Jack
Sannin ~ (1/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~(0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Chikagakure
Chikakage ~ Nate River
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Suishougakure
Shoukage ~ Mayu Hayami
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (1/1)
Anbu  ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Doragongakure
Doragonkage ~ Moka Akashiya
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Sukaigakure
Sukaikage ~ Kirin Uchiha
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (1/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu  ~ (1/3)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Missing Ninja
S rank ~ (0/3)
A rank and below ~ (1/12)

Word counter

Top posters

Ryokubo (81)
Dinner for Two Bar_leftDinner for Two BarDinner for Two Bar_right 
Mayu (78)
Mr. Jack (76)
Haruno Rain (54)
Moka Akashiya (51)
Mayuki Kusabana (48)
Alzack Hyuuga (44)
Kirin L. Inuzuka (39)
.Nate River (24)
Kyofu Senju (24)

Affiliates

Dinner for Two WB2g4

free forum

2 posters

Dinner for Two

Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Rep : 0

Dinner for Two Empty Dinner for Two

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:20 pm

5:01 PM, Alzack was standing at a bench with a formal suite with the miss named Mayuki. He was sitting at this bench for the most part of the day where he met this interesting girl. Alzack after a while asked her out to go eat dinner somewhere. It was Alzack's treat. Alzack was standing as Mayuki walked by. She looked stunning. "Hey, Welcome back. You look quite beautiful you know that?" Is what Alzack would say in a charismatic voice. Alzack had an idea what restaurant he would eat today. He already made reservations for 2 at his home. He looked in the brown-ish colored eyes of Mayuki. "Shall we get going, I'll lead the way."
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Dinner for Two Empty Re: Dinner for Two

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Mayuki couldn't help but blush when Alzack said she looked beautiful, "Thank you Alzack. You don't look bad yourself!" she said with a wide smile. When Alzack looked in her eyes, she could swear her heart skipped a beat. Why was she feeling this way around Alzack? Before she was so outgoing and not afraid what she was going to say. But now, she's shy and cautious. "Yeah, let's get going. Thanks for taking me at to dinner, by the way." she said trying not to stutter.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:33 am

Alzack was complimented. He felt glad that he took Mayuki out for dinner. Alzack smiled slightly back as Mayuki smiled towards him. Mayuki was glad that Alzack took her out to dinner as she said so. "No problem," Would Alzack say with a neutral voice. Alzack walked eastwards from the bench it would be the way on the restaurant. After 2 minutes of walking they had arrived. Alzack greeted the Doorman. He came to this restaurant from time to time. Upon entering the waiter showed the two the spot they could eat. The restaurant was pretty nice. It was mostly white. Alzack sat in the comfortable seat and slightly leaned back. "A nice restaurant don't you think, Mayuki?"

Spoiler:
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Mayuki was in awe once she been in the restaurant. She never been in somewhere fancy as this. Because, she was use to eating Ramen at that little food joint. She never went somewhere that involves somewhere fancy, so she was just smiling. "Yeah. It's beautiful." she replied still in awe as she looked around in her seat. Mayuki decided to start a conversation, "So Alzack, what type of missions do you go on?"
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Alzack was looking into the brown-hazel colored eye's of Mayuki as she did seem to like the place. He ate here 2 times a week normally. She had some questions about his daily missions. Why not give a honest response he thought. "Well, I mainly need to travel trough many different countries to hand them all kinds of things or note things on the way. That's what I do daily. Around once a week I am assigned to capture a Missing Nin." Alzack was waiting on the waiter. After about 2 minutes the waiter came and asked the two what kind of drink they wanted. Alzack looked at the waiter and said calmly "I'll have a glass of water, please." Alzack drinks water the most of the times. The waiter then asked what food they wanted. Alzack thought for a moment. "Um, Yeah. I'll have the Salad." Alzack doesn't eat meat that much. But he isn't a vegetarian.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Sounds interesting enough, as an Anbu She thought to herself. Even though her missions were not that different in ways, but it still made Mayuki think. When the waiter got around to her she simply replied, "Can, I have Ramune and a Salad?" Not the best combination in the world, by Mayuki was in fact a vegetarian so it was only a common choice to ask for salad.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Alzack was enjoying his salad. It was pretty tasty on the way they made it here. Well it was a good restaurant. As Alzack was eating slowly as he looked out the one of the windows. His eye's were sparkling as the light of the moon was reflecting on them. He turned his head back to Mayuki and took a gulp of his water. "Such a nice evening isn't it?" The restaurant was pretty crowded by now since it was 5:20 PM and people usually eat dinner at these times.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Mayuki nodded, as she glanced to the window. "Yeah, it is! The moon shines a mysterious light, today! It's very beautiful." Mayuki replied before taking a bite out of her salad. She always enjoyed the moon and it's wanders. At a young age she remembers staying outside just gazing at the moon. The moon seems to always show off her real personality. Which, is sometimes very odd to see. Mayuki glanced up to only be greeted by Alzack's eyes. She blushed frantically and looked away.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:26 pm

Alzack was looking towards Mayuki as he noticed something strange. She seemed shy or rather blushing. He was wondering if there was something wrong with her food. Well if there was she would say so is what Alzack thought. Alzack was halfway his salad a few minutes later. He eats pretty quickly. He slowly took another gulp of his water and looked Mayuki in her eye's again and smiled. "Hey, What's your favorite animal in the world?" Alzack knew that Mayuki adored animals just like him. He was wondering what kind of animal was her favorite though.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Mayuki stared back at Alzack, when she asked what was her favorite animal. That was probably the most hardest question Mayuki will answer. Because she can't choose animals! She just can't, because she loves them! All of them, know matter what reputation they have. Good or bad. "Um..." she said. "There's a lot! But, I think my favorite is the Fox. They have fantastic agility and their coating is adorable. Cheetahs are close though." she answered. Mayuki could go on about animals, and she just felt that Alzack would listen.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:13 pm

((In the netherlands minimum age to drink wine or beer is 16+ so I based the last part on that))

Alzack giggled as Mayuki was mentioning she likes allot of animals. Her favorite was the fox though. It was interesting since not many people Alzack knew would care about the fox. The cheetah was an close one though. Alzack nodded as she talked about the animals she liked. "Well, I like eagle's, because of their determined mind and their natural charisma and leadership." Alzack always adored Eagle's, He had watched them fly from above from when he was a child. As if they had infinite freedom and view over the world. Alzack was finished with his salad and now was in the mood for dessert. He hadn't ate dessert in a really while. After a few minutes the waiter came back. Alzack looked at the waiter and said with a neutral voice,"Can i have a slice of Cherry pie and a glass of your Finest wine?" Alzack had drank wine and beer and whatnot before here. Even tough he is under-aged it is okay to drink 1 glass of wine here.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Mayuki listened closely when Alzack said what his favorite eagle was. And she could agree. The eagle is a very intelligent and self-efficient. Very bold and overtaking when comparing to other birds. It was a pretty good choice Mayuki would say. "I'll have one slice of Apple Pie, please." she said to the waiter. Mayuki was going to ask a personal question to Alzack which she finally got the courage to ask, "Do you have any family with you? I'm just wandering..."
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:42 am

Alzack got pretty quiet. Mayuki asked about his family. He had no family, they all died. Alzack had a habit of closing his eye's when talking about his past which is what he's doing now. "Well, I've lived alone for 2 years now, I.... have no parents any more as matter of fact. They've died when I was 9, I then was raised by my grandparents whom died 2 years ago." Alzack slightly opened his eye's again. He started to eat the cherry pie. It was very very very good tasting. After a few bites of it a wide smile was on his face. The smile would represent the good taste of the pie.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 am

Mayuki was worried about Alzack. And she automatically hit herself mentally for even asking the question. She should just change the question, but Mayuki had to ask one more question, "Doesn't it get lonely. Being alone?..." she asked softly, her eyes meeting Alzack with a worried look.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Alzack was looking into the beautiful eye's off Mayuki again as she asked a question. He wasn't sure how to respond normally. He said in a nostalgic voice "Well... It is lonely. And I am lonely at times. But now, I'm joining the company of a lovely lady." Alzack smiled towards her and finished his pie. It was really delicious.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Mayuki smiled. She was happy Alzack felt that way around her. It made her at ease, as she ate her apple pie. The restaurant sure knew how to make a delicious pie, that's for sure. As, Mayuki finished her last bite of the pie, "Well, I'm happy to be around you. Because, I think your the only person I know, that I can show my real emotions too." she said looking at Alzack's eyes again.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:20 pm

Alzack smiled back. He was happy himself that she felt easy around him and could show him her real emotions. Alzack felt similar to her. The waiter came around and noticed that the two had finished eating their dinner. He left the bill on the table and Alzack laid enough money and a 30% tip. He stood up and looked Mayuki in her eyes again as the moon would sparkle Alzacks eye's yet once again and he said with a charismatic voice "Let's go, I'll walk you home."
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Mayuki got up from her hair with Alzack as they made there way out of the restaurant. It was cold tonight, and being in a dress wasn't the best thing to suit the weather. So, Mayuki stayed close to Alzack, snuggling to get at least a bit of warmth as they made there way to the direction of Mayuki's house.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm

Alzack blushed a bit. Blushed. A. Bit. This was extremely rare. He hardly ever blushes. He put stopped for a second he unzipped his coat and put it on the shoulders of Mayuki. He wasn't that cold actually. He then put his hand on her waist and continue walking towards her home. He didn't know what direction her home was so he just followed the lead of Mayuki.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:39 pm

Mayuki was now warm thanks to Alzack's jacket, which made her smile. After several of walking tightly next to Alzack, the finally made there way to Mayuki's house. "Here it is." she said with a sighed. She wished the route to her house was longer, so that she could spend more time with Alzack. But as good things are known to come to an end.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Alzack and Mayuki had arrived. Alzack let go of Mayuki's waist and looked to the moon above them. The moon would yet again let Alzack's eye sparkle. It was pretty cold. It was starting to snow as a snow flake fell on Alzack's nose. It was pretty funny. "You can keep the coat, I'll pick it up later okay?", He said as he turned around his head. "But before I leave.." He turned his head back to Mayuki and leaned forwards with his head and slowly pushed the hair out of her eye's as he gently put his hand on her neck he stepped forward getting very close to her. He then put his other hand on her waist and Alzack would slowly press his lips against hers.

Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Mayuki was surprised at the sudden action. So her eyes were wide open, as her heart fluttered. Mayuki closed her eyes to kiss back Alzack passionately. Minutes passed by but only felt seconds to Alzack, because she was in her own harmony. With Alzack. She released his lips from Alzack almost ruefully and hugged him tight. Snow was falling around them, which made the scenery very beautiful. "Thanks for today, Alzack. I-I really enjoyed it!"
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 am

Alzack had kissed Mayuki. They then stopped after a few seconds. Mayuki seemed to be in her own zone. Mayuki hugged him tightly. Alzack was looking at the sky with droopy eye's. Snow was falling around them. It sure was a romantic scenery. Mayuki enjoyed the day and so did Alzack. "So did I, Mayuki. I'll see you later okay?" With that he stepped back and headed home.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Mayuki nodded and watched as Alzack walked away. "It sure was a nice day today!" she said softly to herself while looking up at the never ending sky, with a wide smile. With a sigh, Mayuki made her way inside of her house.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:14 am