Naruto: United Front

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Latest topics

» Gambar Sextoon Bergerak
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 am by 

» Video Mama Dan Anak Ngentot
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am by 

» Photo Funia In Bollywood Online Efect Aditor
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am by 

» An afternoon in Sukai
Haii, site grave o.o EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm by Alzack Hyuuga

» Van Takasugi
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am by Van

» Mimi's Training~
Haii, site grave o.o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm by Ryokubo

» Dinner for Two
Haii, site grave o.o EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm by Mayuki Kusabana

» Kaguya Vs Haruno, Legend's Fight (no killing)
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm by Haruno Rain

» Topics That Need Replies?
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm by Kino

» The Gokage Summit!
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm by Mayu

» S-rank Mission: Alliance
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm by Kyofu Senju

» Won't be on~
Haii, site grave o.o EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am by Mioko

Villages

Kowaiigakure
Kowaiikage ~ Mr. Jack
Sannin ~ (1/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~(0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Chikagakure
Chikakage ~ Nate River
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Suishougakure
Shoukage ~ Mayu Hayami
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (1/1)
Anbu  ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Doragongakure
Doragonkage ~ Moka Akashiya
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Sukaigakure
Sukaikage ~ Kirin Uchiha
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (1/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu  ~ (1/3)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Missing Ninja
S rank ~ (0/3)
A rank and below ~ (1/12)

Word counter

Top posters

Ryokubo (81)
Haii, site grave o.o Bar_leftHaii, site grave o.o BarHaii, site grave o.o Bar_right 
Mayu (78)
Haii, site grave o.o Bar_leftHaii, site grave o.o BarHaii, site grave o.o Bar_right 
Mr. Jack (76)
Haruno Rain (54)
Moka Akashiya (51)
Mayuki Kusabana (48)
Alzack Hyuuga (44)
Kirin L. Inuzuka (39)
.Nate River (24)
Kyofu Senju (24)

Affiliates

Haii, site grave o.o WB2g4

free forum

4 posters

Haii, site grave o.o

alexx
    alexx

Rep : 0

Haii, site grave o.o Empty Haii, site grave o.o

Post by alexx Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:39 am

this is not a haii im this and that no this is a hello i have grave information you can choose not to read or choose to read, however, it is kind of important. SEEING HOW Y OU DONT HAVE A SUGGESTION AREA!!!! ill post in this area.

THIS SITE IS NOT ORGANIZED, i ran it by with like four of my good site editors and each said categories and forums out of line, this site would have been ranked a mere 3/10 o.o ouch. if you ask who might these people be they are editors on the forumotion site. Your also low on members lawl, but not an issue, the skin is eh okay i guess could be better, and I be willing to design one for you, but biggest problem is the organization

ALSO!!!! IMPORTANT DO ANY OF YOUR ADMIN READ THE DAMN APPS THEY APPROVE IM GOING OVER THEM AND LIKE I NOTICED SEVERAL OF THEM WOULD NOT EVEN BE REMOTELY CONSIDERED ON THE ADVANCED SITES! then again i havent played naruto in a long time i might be just going crazy lawl haha anyways, thought i bring these matters up thanks for reading, oh and put a suggestion box, no suggestions means less publicity.
    ~scincerely the annoying one you call Alexx with helpful information Razz~

P.s. make an admin widget or people will not know who is the admin of the site and what power they serve under just a suggestion but a brilliant one at that lawl
    Haruno Rain
    Haruno Rain
    Sage
    Sage

Haii, site grave o.o Empty Re: Haii, site grave o.o

Post by Haruno Rain Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:31 am

Wow, All i have to say to this is if you dont like it then fuck off, It's plain and simple, no one is making you stay here, And as i explained in the chat box when you brought this up theres been lack of work going on and people have been relaxing, Im also sure i mentioned the head admin was currently ill so yeah if you had probably waited before posting some shit then this wouldnt have been needed.

As for the whole crap with advanced sites etc, Iv rp'd on a few and 99% of them generally sqaush individuality and creativity, So far your views of opness are starting with elements so i doubt advice will be taken when someone thinks and S rank is op due to starting with 3 elements.

Maybe instead of being an ass about it and stating crap about 3/10 and showing it to your "Good site editor's" you should have just simply contacted an admin and sorted it directly through there, But instead this just makes you seem like an ass

Your's sincerely the always truthful Haruno Rain
    Kyofu Senju
    Kyofu Senju
    Sage
    Sage

Post by Kyofu Senju Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 pm

I get where your going at Alexx but like Rain said there has been lack of work done and people are relaxing. I'm sure that things will change as thing move along such as the theme, organization and obtaining more members.

Ps: Rain chill man xD
    Mr. Jack
    Mr. Jack
    Admin

Rep : 2

Post by Mr. Jack Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:06 pm

I give this many shits....

Yeah held up zero fingers there.
    alexx
    alexx

Post by alexx Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:42 pm

I wasn't trying to be rude i was actually trying to get you members i like your site alot i will even rp i just was letting you know on some info, one of your admin Blood thirsty i believe her username is asked for me to make a demonstration of a skin, it will be done and presented at the end of thanksgiving or a bit into the winter time I am a busy person with music, and modeling lawl anyways no disrespect hun.
    Haruno Rain
    Haruno Rain
    Sage
    Sage

Post by Haruno Rain Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 am

Actually you told her you would make it, and she said the same as us but in a nicer way then gave in, I know i checked the archive history, The thing is we have member's just getting the site to look extremely "Pretty" wont help that member's are achieved by advertisement and effectiveness of the plot and or rp, It really has nothing to do with how the site look's. Iv seen rp sites that look close to disgusting with giant activity due to the plot they had.

Iv alos seen sites that look amazingly gorgeous and so well done, That you can tell the admins have taken loads of time decorating and making it look that way......Only to fail in getting any member's and simply shutting down before it starts .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content