Naruto: United Front

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Latest topics

» Gambar Sextoon Bergerak
Namekuji Seji  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 am by 

» Video Mama Dan Anak Ngentot
Namekuji Seji  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am by 

» Photo Funia In Bollywood Online Efect Aditor
Namekuji Seji  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am by 

» An afternoon in Sukai
Namekuji Seji  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm by Alzack Hyuuga

» Van Takasugi
Namekuji Seji  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am by Van

» Mimi's Training~
Namekuji Seji  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm by Ryokubo

» Dinner for Two
Namekuji Seji  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm by Mayuki Kusabana

» Kaguya Vs Haruno, Legend's Fight (no killing)
Namekuji Seji  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm by Haruno Rain

» Topics That Need Replies?
Namekuji Seji  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm by Kino

» The Gokage Summit!
Namekuji Seji  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm by Mayu

» S-rank Mission: Alliance
Namekuji Seji  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm by Kyofu Senju

» Won't be on~
Namekuji Seji  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am by Mioko

Villages

Kowaiigakure
Kowaiikage ~ Mr. Jack
Sannin ~ (1/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~(0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Chikagakure
Chikakage ~ Nate River
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Suishougakure
Shoukage ~ Mayu Hayami
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (1/1)
Anbu  ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Doragongakure
Doragonkage ~ Moka Akashiya
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Sukaigakure
Sukaikage ~ Kirin Uchiha
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (1/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu  ~ (1/3)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Missing Ninja
S rank ~ (0/3)
A rank and below ~ (1/12)

Word counter

Top posters

Ryokubo (81)
Namekuji Seji  Bar_leftNamekuji Seji  BarNamekuji Seji  Bar_right 
Mayu (78)
Mr. Jack (76)
Haruno Rain (54)
Moka Akashiya (51)
Mayuki Kusabana (48)
Alzack Hyuuga (44)
Kirin L. Inuzuka (39)
.Nate River (24)
Kyofu Senju (24)

Affiliates

Namekuji Seji  WB2g4

free forum

Namekuji Seji

Haruno Rain
    Haruno Rain
    Sage
    Sage

Rep : 0

Namekuji Seji  Empty Namekuji Seji

Post by Haruno Rain Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:14 am

What I'm Training:

Such a rare phenomenom, Standing at the border's of Kowaiigakure, Haruno Rain was still engulfed within the darkness looking out into the sun covered border's, Rare indeed that the sun seemed to stop never touching over the border's, Shining light within one district while darkness over shadowed another, Did this mean that all Kowaii ninja deserved to live shrowded in shadow... No this was wrong, He knew that. He was over thinking, It was just coincidence and the shinobi of Kowaii had done all they can with the cards life handed them, So what they lived in darkness.

Sighing ever so slightly he could only cover his eyes for a second allowing the light to ajust and bathe over his body, Sannin of Kowaii was about to embark on a training that would help amplyfy every technique in his arsenal to unbelivable level's, This would inturn allow him to advance his medical skills, Stanidn in the light his hand's blurred before passing over his teeth, A smidge of pain and his hand shot down. Smoke powered over the area before his body was soon seen standing way above the ground, His feet sunk a little into the comfy body of his best friend, Katsuya,

"Is it time, Many year's ago the toad's of mount myobuku utilized the power of senjutsu, The art of the sage mode, A powerful ability allowing one to harness natural energy, This teaching was originally meant only for the toad's but due to the urgent need the beasts of many had developed away to utilize this form of fighting aswell, We discovered senjutsu chakra in our home, Known as Mount Kagayaku Karu, It was not by coincidence we have witnessed this form before and i have helped utilize it once, Now first you must become one with balance, Now i want you to place a large flat slab of earth upon that pointy tree and remain there do not move, You must balance your spiritual and phsyical energy"

Nodding to katsuya's request the sannin taking one finger shoved it into the earth and began making a small sqaure using his amazing strength, Picking it up he then created the chakra scalpel to cut it into a perfect slab, Charging up the tree with the slab he would carefully place it there before sitting directly in the middle, Wobbling at first before keeping still, "Like this katsuya" [color=red]"Yes now remain there balance your spiritual and phsyical energy, Be careful due to your training with our form of this technique you will be transformed into a stone slug, Similar to the toads version were you shall become a stone toad, tho the training is relatively the same your sync with your summoning sets you apart,"

Not nodding only releasing a mumbled hmm, He would remian there, Nothing seemed to be happening tho this seemed to be happening, In the world outside it would pass slowly, But the shinobi that meditated felt like hours had passed maybe day's, It only happened slowly, He felt his spirit his being changing becoming one, Felt his body his muscles become stronger, Was this senjutsu, "Your doing it my friend your activating sage mode, And rare a sit may be you have fully activated it perfectly, I have a feeling this will be because of that increidbly control in chakra you have, you may move try out this power"

Moving his body from the tablet it did not fall he had vanished not even needing to body flicker to get the same result's, Darting from tree top to tree top, Not wasiting a single step, This was the power of the sage, The power of the slug, Finding a resiovour he smiled looking at his form, Nothing had really changed, His skin was more white and had a blue line down each arm, Small white antenna were poking from his head, Then he felt something, His form reverted back and he was on his knee's, Exhaustion so tired for such a little time, "Katsuya this wont work" "This was your first time by remainign still you may access sage mode again and again, The longer you utilize it the more you will get used to it"

Nodding he remained still, Minutes passed before his eyes opened his body once more changed, This was pefect. Now lets test his new strength, With a feroucious punch to the ground amplified by senjusu and chakra enhanced strenght, his eyes widened as even the whole border shook, The destruction was devastating, A few more battles a few more strikes and sage mode was gone, exhausted and almost chakra less his hands formed the seal "YIN SEAL RELEASE" he shouted as chakra filled his body "Katsuya is there away to keep it going constantly, "Sage mode requires movement, Keeping sage mode hmm how should i put this, Ah lets use the toad saying, Is like looking right and lef...i have a way" Dispering two of the smallest katsuya clones ever seen she smiled "Take my two splits and place them under your top, They can collect natural energy for you while you are moving, Due to our synch and ability to pass medical chakra through each other it is possible through chakra transfer" Nodding Rain began moving with the slugs upon him, He was running as he could he moved his body in flawless way's, jumping running before, His speed ampyfied pushed his strength forward and there it was his sage mode his perfect sage mode utilized perfectly but for how long, would it leave him if he punched the earth if he used some of his strenght, No it worked he was still in the form of sage, Hours passed by and he was using it, His power still shining throught he loved it it was perfect, And to boot he had re filled his yin seal, Was this strenght going to help him shine in the dark village, He thought so, It was perfect unique and he would shine, Soon he would learn the techniques it was capable of learning

Words Needed = 800

Actual Words = 1017

Last edited by Haruno Rain on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haruno Rain
    Haruno Rain
    Sage
    Sage

Rep : 0

Namekuji Seji  Empty Re: Namekuji Seji

Post by Haruno Rain Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Whats being trained:

Once more just like he had previously trained in the art of slug sage mode, Rain Haruno was making his way to the border's were the sun would shine unlike within this village of darkness, This was were he was about to learn some more of the secrets of the slug sage, He had tried the strength and added that to his powerful taijutsu strength but he had not yet tried the secrets that itself hold's, Ofcourse he would'nt know what to train on his own, He had in fact one of the beings who would know this, Katsuya, A summoning of his, Slug type,

Performing the usual feet's multiple handsign's and a casual bite to the hand his hand slamming downward's to meet the ground before a seal appeared follow by a rather large eruption of pure white smoke which upon dispersing into nothing would reveal a giant white slug with blue marking's her angelic voice would chime with a little song before Rain spoke, "Hey Katsuya, I hope its ok me summoning you like this" "Ofcourse Rain, It's fine i enjoy your company, What can i do for you" "I enjoy your company too, I was wondering if you can tell me any more advantages of this sage mode like techniques i can use

(Post poned)

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am