Naruto: United Front

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Latest topics

» Gambar Sextoon Bergerak
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 am by 

» Video Mama Dan Anak Ngentot
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am by 

» Photo Funia In Bollywood Online Efect Aditor
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am by 

» An afternoon in Sukai
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm by Alzack Hyuuga

» Van Takasugi
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am by Van

» Mimi's Training~
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm by Ryokubo

» Dinner for Two
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm by Mayuki Kusabana

» Kaguya Vs Haruno, Legend's Fight (no killing)
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm by Haruno Rain

» Topics That Need Replies?
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm by Kino

» The Gokage Summit!
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm by Mayu

» S-rank Mission: Alliance
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm by Kyofu Senju

» Won't be on~
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am by Mioko

Villages

Kowaiigakure
Kowaiikage ~ Mr. Jack
Sannin ~ (1/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~(0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Chikagakure
Chikakage ~ Nate River
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Suishougakure
Shoukage ~ Mayu Hayami
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (1/1)
Anbu  ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Doragongakure
Doragonkage ~ Moka Akashiya
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Sukaigakure
Sukaikage ~ Kirin Uchiha
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (1/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu  ~ (1/3)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Missing Ninja
S rank ~ (0/3)
A rank and below ~ (1/12)

Word counter

Top posters

Ryokubo (81)
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) Bar_leftSunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) BarSunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) Bar_right 
Mayu (78)
Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) Bar_leftSunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) BarSunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) Bar_right 
Mr. Jack (76)
Haruno Rain (54)
Moka Akashiya (51)
Mayuki Kusabana (48)
Alzack Hyuuga (44)
Kirin L. Inuzuka (39)
.Nate River (24)
Kyofu Senju (24)

Affiliates

Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) WB2g4

free forum

2 posters

Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private)

Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Rep : 0

Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) Empty Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private)

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:53 pm

It was a sunny afternoon. It would be a depressing one for Alzack though. He had awoken at 11 AM to report to the kage's office after reporting here he headed home to eat his lunch. His kage was supposed to go on a meeting. He sighed as he quietly walked slowly on his way to home. On his way home he found a bench to sit on to rest for a moment. He left his Anbu Mask in his bag as he put the bag next to the bench and sat on it. With nothing on his mind he gazed on the clear and open sky. Did life really bring him this momentum. Wasn't there any other things to do. Is what he was wondering within his mind. His mind was troubled as always. His eye's were shining as the sun was in his vision.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) Empty Re: Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private)

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Mayuki was wandering her village, after she bought some groceries for her parents. As she was walking she smiled and said hi to the Academy Students, that came along to her. She almost reached home when she spotted a guy sitting on a bench. "Hi" she told him. Suddenly from behind her a pack of probably ran away dogs came behind her. They seem to be begging for something. "What is it?" she asked them. Then she realized she had a bag of groceries with her. That had some food. "Of course." she said with a smile. She knelt down and took out a can of sliced fruit. She quickly opened it and gave it to the dogs evenly. Once they finished the can, Mayuki scratched every single dog behind their ear, before watching them take off in the other direction.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private) Empty Re: Sunny yet Depressing Afternoon(Private)

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Alzack scratched his head as he heard the voice of an girl. From what he could tell from the voice the girl was about his age. He tilted his head and looked the girl in her eye's. "Hi there" He said with a low and dull voice. A group of dogs were approaching the girl. They seemed hungry and starving. Alzack was wondering what the response of this girl was. She seemed to talk to the dogs. She was carrying a bag of vegetables hence the dogs approached her. The girl had Alzack's attention after showing that she actually cared about the dogs even tough the dogs probably only cared for the food and attention that she gave. He stared at her awkwardly. As the dogs wiggled away with full bellies Alzack was glad that someone in this world actually did stuff that other organism's can have use for. "That's a nice thing you did there for those dogs, you don't see that every day no more." Alzack adores animals but for one exception, kittens or cat or w/e. He's afraid for them. Alzack does prefer animals in a forest instead in a village though.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Mayuki turned her head to the man sitting on the bench. She slightly smiled. "Thanks." Mayuki said, "I'm not be the nicest person, but with Animals it's a different situation. She laughed a bit, but it was true. She's not necessary mean, but has no empathy for stupidity. That's what her parents taught her anyways. Especially her dad... "So, what are you doing out here anyways?" she asked trying to start conversation. She was never good at this, but, she was willing to make an effort.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:33 pm

Alzack was being smiled at whilst he was still staring. It was nice to know someone besides him likes animals. His face went from annoyed to neutral. The girl was wondering why Alzack was here. It was strange because he didn't have an actual reason besides slacking."How about I introduce myself at first, My name is Alzack Hyuuga." He bowed a bit as he introduced himself. "Well I didn't have other stuff going on then sitting here and slacking off, How about you. Why are you here Miss?"Alzack then looked upwards for a moment he wanted to see the sky. He could see gray colored clouds approach from a very long distance.

Last edited by Alzack Hyuuga on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made it a tad longer)
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Mayuki introduced herself also, "My name is Mayuki Kusabana. And I was basically hear to get groceries for my parents." she simply said gesturing to her bag in her hand. She looked up also and mutter behind her breath, "It's going to rain soon." Mayuki eyes drifted back to Alzack to the bag next to him. Being the noisy person Mayuki is, she strained her eyes to look at it until she saw a familiar mask. "Your an Anbu Black Op? Interesting."
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:28 pm

The miss introduced herself with the name Mayuki Kusabana. He never heard such name before. She went to get groceries as it would seem. Alzack could easily notice that Mayuki was peeking in his bag. She was interested in his work, or his hobby perhaps. "Well yes I am, I serve under the direct command of the Sukaikage, How about you? What kind of work do you do around here?" It was rather a odd question to ask but since he hadn't other things in mind to discuss at the moment he decided to ask that.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Mayuki shrugged her shoulders. What does a Chunin do that's actually very special? "Just the everyday ninja, I guess." she simply said. She couldn't answer the question accurately, because she doesn't know how to tell him, that she does missions that risk her life. Even though Mayuki's betting that Alzack does those types of missions everyday.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:12 pm

Alzack was looking at the girl as she explains herself as the every day ninja. Every day ninja. Would that mean... Normal? With a normal life and a normal attitude, The jealousy on his face was easy readable. He was striving for a peaceful life but doubted that this girl was speaking the truth about being a everyday ninja. She seemed to have a few battle scars. "Interesting." He would quietly reply to her. Alzack grabbed a pack of gum out of his bag and got one out of it and slowly started to chew on it. He turned his head to Mayuki. "Do you want one?" He would ask in a dull voice.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Mayuki nodded her head. And took a step toward Alzack and took one piece of gum. And put it in her mouth and started to chew. Without hesitation Mayuki plopped on the bench next to him, and turned to him. "You seem like the one that's not really interested in anything." she said simply. It was obvious anyways. But, Mayuki only hopes he's not going to get annoyed by asking that question.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Alzack didn't mind that Mayuki sat beside him. He asked why he was such a downer. There were so many answers to this question that would call out many arguments. Alzack decided to be short answered and give a straight and honest answer. "You know those moments in life where you wonder why are we alive and what purpose we have on this planet? Well I live with these moments all my life long, Question such as Why am I alive who'd notice if I'd die, I got these moments even in my dreams, nightmares Etcetera." Alzack was wondering if he wasn't spilling to much about himself in such a short time but he felt he could feel with ease around this person.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Mayuki perfectly understood what Alzack was trying to say. "I know what you mean. I wish I could find my purpose in this life, I'm forced to live. But, I just end up in crossroads." she softly said chuckling a bit. All of her life Mayuki been stuck on two paths. A path she wants to follow and a path her parents are forcing her to follow. They are totally different in every way possible. She doesn't know if she should please her parents or herself. Whatever she chooses a consequence is bound to happen in the long run.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:41 pm

Alzack looked at Mayuki. He actually smiled. A real smile. He hadn't smiled for many years. The smiling muscles were sore from not smiling in a long while. I guess I'm not alone. Alzack stare into the sky. The evening was approaching as the moon was starting to shine. There was an full moon today. "The path of the thinker is the lonely one." He mumbled to himself. A black kitten was heading his way. Alzack immediately saw this. Shit. Now of all times. Alzack started to break out in cold sweat as it was standing 10 meters away from him finding food on the streets. It was probably homeless.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Mayuki was happy that Alzack smiled, but she wander why the smile faded so quickly, and why he was sweating. Mayuki, glanced over where Alzack eyes were, and spotted a black cat. Could it be so that Alzack is afraid of cats? Oh no... she thought to herself as the cat came closer and closer. Mayuki got off the bench and went straight for the cat. The cat started hissing dramatically, and when Mayuki went to pet it the cat scratched her. Leaving a fine lines of the cat's claws. Mayuki forcefully grab the cat, ignore it's hissing and scratching. It turns out that the cat has a wide thick splinter in one of it's paws. As Mayuki went to take it out, she hummed a tune that soothe the cat. Mayuki took the splinter out in a flash. The cat purred and rubbed it's head on her arm. Being guided by Mayuki, the cat walked in the other direction far from Alzack. Mayuki made her way back to the bench and gave him a reassuring smile.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:34 pm

The cat whom was getting closer by the second started to hiss awfully. Mayuki stood up next to Alzack. He was wondering what she was going to do. Mayuki grabbed the cat and pulled a splinter out of its paw. It was graceful that she did so. The cat thank godly walked away. Mayuki came back and sat next to him again. "Uh, Yeah, Uh, Sorry... I fear Kittens." Alzack had his phobia's for a long time. It was 5 PM by now. Alzack stood up and grabbed his bag. And looked towards Mayuki "Do you care for Dinner? It's my treat" Alzack was pretty hungry. He had money enough as an Anbu you get paid allot for your missions.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 pm

"That's okay." Mayuki said. Everybody has a phobia no matter how weird and interesting is. Like she has a phobia of blood. Having a fear of blood and being a ninja? Not a good match. When Alzack asked her about dinner Mayuki nodded, "Oh, thanks! I would love to." Nobody ever asked her to join them for anything. So this was new to Mayuki, so she couldn't help but be a little excited. But not enough to annoy him.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Alzack forgot he was still in his every day ninja clothes. Such clothes weren't suitable for an high class restaurant. He looked at Mayuki. "Shall we meet again here later tonight, Let's say 1 hour from now? I need to change and get a shower first." Alzack wasn't sure if he did upset Mayuki by saying this. Alzack was wearing his backpack still on his back with a pack of gum in it and his Anbu Mask. The light of the moon was getting more visible to the naked eye.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Mayuki agreed to the the idea, "Oh, yes. That's perfectly fine, I need to give this to my parents anyways." Motioning to the bag of groceries. That was the reason she came in town today, anyways. She hopes the fruits and vegetables aren't spoiled by now! "Can we meet here at this spot?" she asked Alzack. Her house wasn't even far from here. A couple blocks away even. So she's capable of walking from her house to the spot on a short time notice.
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:50 am

Alzack was about to go off when Mayuki asked the location where they would re-meet. He thought he already said it but repeated it. "I'll meet you 1 Hour later on this same spot", Alzack walked towards his home which was on the other side of town. He sprinted his way to his house and arrived within 2 minutes. Upon arriving he entered his home greeted nobody since he lives on his own and went straight in the shower. After showering he changed his clothes into something more formal. His black suit. He had this suit from a undercover operation a few months ago. Good times is what he thought. It was 55 minutes later as he left his home again. He slowly walked towards the meeting spot. 4 Minutes later he arrived at the same bench again awaiting Mayuki.
    Spoiler:
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:16 am

Mayuki made her way inside and dropped the groceries at the counter. As she went upstairs she greeted her family with a smile. She too a nice hot shower before getting dressed. She picked out a medium length white dress, which had a flower pendent on the side. Mayuki smiled at herself as she looked in the mirror. Mayuki wasn't the type of girl to get dress for five hours, so she put simple makeup and kept her hair as it is. She quickly made her way outside and walked to the spot. Couple of minutes later she was able to see Alzack clearly and in a suit. She greeted him a smile, "Hi! Shall we go now?" she asked as she twirled her dress just a bit.

Spoiler:
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Alzack Hyuuga
    Anbu
    Anbu

Post by Alzack Hyuuga Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:23 am