Naruto: United Front

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Naruto RPG United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

Latest topics

» Gambar Sextoon Bergerak
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:42 am by 

» Video Mama Dan Anak Ngentot
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:19 am by 

» Photo Funia In Bollywood Online Efect Aditor
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:18 am by 

» An afternoon in Sukai
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 pm by Alzack Hyuuga

» Van Takasugi
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:06 am by Van

» Mimi's Training~
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm by Ryokubo

» Dinner for Two
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:40 pm by Mayuki Kusabana

» Kaguya Vs Haruno, Legend's Fight (no killing)
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm by Haruno Rain

» Topics That Need Replies?
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 pm by Kino

» The Gokage Summit!
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:05 pm by Mayu

» S-rank Mission: Alliance
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:45 pm by Kyofu Senju

» Won't be on~
The Kusabana Meeting  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am by Mioko

Villages

Kowaiigakure
Kowaiikage ~ Mr. Jack
Sannin ~ (1/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~(0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Chikagakure
Chikakage ~ Nate River
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Suishougakure
Shoukage ~ Mayu Hayami
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (1/1)
Anbu  ~ (0/3)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Doragongakure
Doragonkage ~ Moka Akashiya
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (0/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu ~ (0/2)
Chuunin ~ (0/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Sukaigakure
Sukaikage ~ Kirin Uchiha
Sannin ~ (0/1)
Jounin ~ (1/3)
Anbu Leader ~ (0/1)
Anbu  ~ (1/3)
Chuunin ~ (1/6)
Genin ~ (0/∞)
Missing Ninja
S rank ~ (0/3)
A rank and below ~ (1/12)

Word counter

Top posters

Ryokubo (81)
The Kusabana Meeting  Bar_leftThe Kusabana Meeting  BarThe Kusabana Meeting  Bar_right 
Mayu (78)
The Kusabana Meeting  Bar_leftThe Kusabana Meeting  BarThe Kusabana Meeting  Bar_right 
Mr. Jack (76)
Haruno Rain (54)
Moka Akashiya (51)
Mayuki Kusabana (48)
Alzack Hyuuga (44)
Kirin L. Inuzuka (39)
.Nate River (24)
Kyofu Senju (24)

Affiliates

The Kusabana Meeting  WB2g4

free forum

2 posters

The Kusabana Meeting

Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Rep : 0

The Kusabana Meeting  Empty The Kusabana Meeting

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:00 am

Mayuki was in the mood to train today. So, that's probably why she's up in her room packing all the necessary items to train today. But of course she didn't forget to tie her headband across her neck. She tried tying it around her head, didn't work out. With a sigh, Mayuki took the bag in one hand and made her way down stairs. Her parents weren't home. Like always... But that didn't ruin her mood to train. She was about to walk out of the door. But remembered to back two bottles of water, just in case she got thirsty. Mayuki threw the bottles in her bag and turn the door knob leading outside. She open the door and the sun greeted her with please. Mayuki closed the door behind her and protected her eyes from the sun by her free hand. Mayuki made her way through the village saying 'Hi' to elders that she passes by. Some people my call her ignorant and selfish, but never disrespectful. Especially to higher Ninjas. She got that attitude from her parents. And simply embraced it. Through a lot of walking and greeting she finally got to the training area. She scanned the area of a free space and smiled when she found one. She made her way to the area and was satisfied that it had a lot of tree's. Mayuki does the hand signs of a ram, snake, then tiger."Kage Bushin No Justu!" Poof! Five clones appeared to Mayuki's will. The original Mayuki smirked and cut a medium height tree in half using a sharp wind style move. "Follow suit." she simply told her clones. Her clones obeyed and each sliced a tree with a basic wind style jutsu. The original Mayuki sat down and leaned at a tree that wasn't sliced. Her breathing was heavy "I need to focus on not using so much chakra. At one time" she told herself.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

The Kusabana Meeting  Empty Re: The Kusabana Meeting

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:42 pm

OOC: You can put more than one element in the elements section of your profile

Yuuki woke up early that morning. She planned on today being a hard core training day. As such, she scarfed down four hard-boiled eggs and quickly got dressed in her usual ninja garb. She rushed out of the door of her single apartment. Sometimes she missed looking back and seeing her mom waving at her as she went off to school. It had been a long time since she looked back at the empty apartment though, and today would be non different. Yuuki passed a couple other early birds trying to catch the worm, as it were, and arrived at the empty training field. The field was empty because not even the sun was quite up yet. You could see its light but, the sun itself still laid hidden behind the horizon. Yuuki pulled out a scroll she had packed with her things the night before and opened it to read the first item on her list. She needed to train all these jutsu quickly. Other wise, the other Jonin would mock her for not knowing any techniques. Yuuki opened the scroll she had been making with all of the techniques she was going to learn. The first technique on the list was Running Fire. Yuuki closed the scroll and concentrated on the technique. A ring of fire burst into life around her and she was able to cause it to run around the training grounds. After a while, Yuuki let the technique die off and took a deep breath. She then saw that there were a lot more people around. The training grounds filled in quick. The sun had risen above the horizon now and people were starting to get up. Yuuki looked around and saw her cousin a little ways off. She knew they were related but, had never formally introduced herself so, she took this time to do so. Yuuki walked over to her and said, "Hey there. I've seen you around but, never spoken to you. My name is Yuuki."
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Mayuki looked up to see who was talking to her. It was her cousin, and she guessed her name was Yuuki since she introduced herself. Mayuki had saw Yuuki around the village before, but strangely they never had the time to talk each other! Being the polite Ninja as Mayuki is, she smiled and introduced herself also, "Hello! My name is Mayuki, and nice to meet you. How have you been?" she asked. Even though she barely knew her cousin she hopes that everything is perfectly fine with her and her family. But, Mayuki can't know for sure, so that's why she waited patiently for Yuuki to answer.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:08 pm

Yuuki smiled at Mayuki, "Well, I've been alright. Can't really complain, you know?" Yuuki replied. "You doing some training? Or is there some hot guy around that you're spying on?" Yuuki said playfully, taking a lot around the field. She pointed out a particularly hot one, "Is it him? Come on, you can tell me. I won't say anything." She giggle a bit as she spoke.
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:38 pm

Mayuki giggled and shook her head. "No, no. I was actually here training! But... He is kind of hot!" Mayuki bursts out laughing. "See what you did to me!" She said between laughs Mayuki laughs die down before sighing happily. "I never laughed like that since! Anyway. Are you here training as well? Or were you stalking a guy?" she asked teasingly with a slight smirk.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Yuuki replied, "Oh yes. I'm watching for a guy." She said, jokingly. After a small laugh she continued, "No, I'm here training as well. Perhaps you'd like to train together. I'm working on new jutsu. I feel like I was born yesterday which can't be possible since I'm a Jonin, right? Well, anyway. I don't know any jutsu and I need to learn some fast."
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:01 pm

Mayuki nodded, "Sure." Mayuki got on her feet, "So, what does the Jonin Yuuki Kusabana want to start off? Simple or advanced? You can chose either one, because I'll be able to catch up." she said in a serious tone.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:09 pm

Yuuki smiled. "I suppose we can start off slow and work our way up." Yuuki said to her. She fell into a fighting stance, one foot forward, the other in front. She held one hand up and the other by her side. If one didn't know any better they'd say she was a Hyuuga with the stance she had just taken. Her self awareness rose, she could feel the cool breeze brush at her skin and hair and clothes. She watched her opponent, ready to counter any move that she threw at her.

OOC: I'm going to start keeping track of my word count from now on. The goal is 6800!! ^.^;

Words:558/6800
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Mayuki admired how much her cousin was concentrating. Mayuki quickly did the hand signs of a ram, snake, then tiger. "Kage Bushin No Jutsu!" Four clones appeared. And slowly surrounded Yuuki. "Katon: Komakai Kaki!" After doing the necessary hand signs the four Mayuki's spewed out a small fire from their mouths hoping to actually hit Yuuki.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Yuuki watched intently as Mayuki created four exact replicas of herself and had them surround her. She was a little unnerved by this due to the fact that she didn't like when her opponents got behind her but, Mayuki was kind enough to shout the name of her technique. A fire technique was not one that she wanted to take head on so, she sunk into the ground with her Double Suicide Technique. She waited for the fire tech to end and watched carefully from underground, waiting to see how Mayuki would react to her disappearance.

Words: 654/6800
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 pm

As the fire jutsu ended. Mayuki realized Yuuki was no where in site. The clones poofed away and Mayuki tried to figure out where did Yuuki went. "Up there?" she said while looking up. "No, she couldn't jump that high." And Mayuki's eyes drifted towards the ground. "Down there? That's the only way she could have gotten away from my jutsu!" Mayuki's eyes darted around the ground. "Now what jutsu do I use now to force her out?" Mayuki decides to manipulate the wind. She breathes in deeply before a medium strength gust of wind is targeted at the ground which skins some of the ground off.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Yuuki giggle lightly as Mayuki searches all around for her. She is reminded of a manga that she read not too long ago about a shinobi's journey. Their first task was similar to this and the inspiration for learning this technique. Yuuki smiled as Mayuki attempted to draw her out using a wind jutsu which had little to no effect on the earth's surface. Yuuki then reached up from under her and grabbed Mayuki's ankle. She then pulled her down into the ground so that only her head would show above while simultaneously pulling herself up. Yuuki laughed as she stood above, what appeared to be, just the head of Mayuki. "Very good assuming I was under ground but, if you don't have any techniques that can break apart the ground then you should climb a tree." Yuuki reached into the earth pulled Mayuki out of the ground, "Would you like to try again?" she asked.

Words: 810/6800
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Mayuki nodded firmly. "Yes! I'm sure I'll be able to understand it, in no time." Mayuki always tries to approve on situations like these. Practicing will make any Ninja stronger and more intelligent when it comes to battle. And that's what Mayuki is trying to do now.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:53 pm

Yuuki smiled, she admired her enthusiasm. "Alright then." She said. Yuuki took a couple steps back, right into a small patch of flowers. This was intentional, of course. Yuuki waited for Mayuki to get into her ready stance and then performed a low sweeping kick. She too far for it to affect Mayuki in any way but, it sent the flowers floating in the air. Yuuki then started to snatch the flowers as the floated back down to earth and threw them towards Mayuki. The flowers became hard and rigid as Yuuki caught each one and the petals became sharp. The flowers themselves had turned into shuriken.

Words: 917/6800
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:11 pm

With a smirk Mayuki saw the shurikens come at her so she did her rumbling wind wall jutsu. It was able to spin a large gust a wind around her and to bounce back the shurikens. And now they were heading straight for Yuuki. But, Mayuki wanted to add her own taste to it so using a basic fire manipulation she, put a little fire on each shuriken.
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Yuuki was surprised to see Mayuki throw her shuriken back as little flaming fireballs of doom though, she wasn't unprepared. Yuuki swung her torso around and down, raising her center of gravity just enough so that she could lift her legs and spin in the air, horizontal to the ground. She made sure to move to the side a little to avoid a flaming shuriken and land gracefully back on the ground. She landed on her knee with one foot up and one hand on the ground with other being on her knee. When she stood, she pulled a spear made of rock out of the ground. She held the spear in her hands and thrusted forward, aiming for the soft tissue near her right shoulder. This wouldn't do any real or lasting damage but, it would still hurt quite a bit.

words: 1,059
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Mayuki saw Yuuki thrust the her earth spear in Mayuki's right shoulder. Mayuki gasped in pain and grasp her shoulder in reflex. She saw blood drip down and Mayuki got dizzy. She was terribly, terribly, afraid of blood. Even if it was her own. Mayuki tried to focus, and to reach her Rose Sword. She was aware of how much Chakra she was going to use, which made her use this last resort. She got her sword at the ready and focused on Yuuki and her next move.

Words: 88/800
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Yuuki Kusabana
    Jounin
    Jounin

Post by Yuuki Kusabana Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Yuuki was shocked that she had actually managed to stab Mayuki. "Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm terribly sorry about that. I thought you would dodge it. I'm so sorry." Yuuki panicked slightly from the shock of having actually hit her. "Here," she said letting the technique return to earth, the spear fell from the wound. "Let's get you to a hospital before that gets any worse than it already is. Luckily I wasn't aiming for anything vital and this should be an easy fix for the folks at the hospital." she explained. Yuuki picked her up as though she were the bride and carried her all the way to the hospital. Mayuki was quickly taken away by doctors and patched up. Yuuki was able to visit her a little later. "Hey." she said, standing the door of Mayuki's room. "How are you holding up? Everything okay now?" she asked.

Words: 1,210/3300
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Mayuki Kusabana
    Chuunin
    Chuunin

Post by Mayuki Kusabana Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Mayuki smiled. "Yes, I'm fine Yuuki you are really strong, No wonder your a Jounin." she said as her smile grew. She looked at her patched up left shoulder before looking back at Yuuki. "The doctors says my shoulder is fine now. No permanent injuries only a permanent scar. They also said I shouldn't be moving it around so much until tomorrow...Cam we still finish the battle?" she asked carefully. She was always going to train. No matter, what injury, nothings going to stop her from getting stronger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm